Friday 1 April 2011

THE MINI IS HERE!! Plus 10% discount offer

 Well good morning!

It feels like I've been waiting for today to come forever, I'm so excited to share the new mini catalogue with you, that I'm offering a 10% discount on orders placed with me during the first week of the mini catalogue launch, so just email me a place an order before 7th April. This can be products from the main catalogue and mini catalogue.


Click on the link on the right hand side to view the mini, or if you would like your very own copy email me. and I'll send one out to you!

And guess what everyone, the BIG SHOT has landed. Stampin up has teamed up with Sizzix to bring us the big shot, and you know what that means, extra special Stampin' up exclusive dies!! I am beyond excited about this product.

I tried not to get carried away with the products I ordered straight away, a girl has to have things to look forward to so there are plenty of goodies that I will be wanting to get my hands on, but I really should show you a card that I have made with the goodies I've had a little while now.



This set is called Sew Lovely, it features a dress makers stand, cotton reels, pin cushion, tape measure, sewing machine, and a gorgeous frame. I also got the co-ordinating paper pack to go with it.

This card is for Pauline who I job share with at work, her birthday is today so happy birthday Pauline!! I hope that she likes this card, she makes her own home decor pieces, so I knew who I wanted to use this set for straight away. I've been playing along with the Less is More blog, and this card fits that same theme, don't you just love the little buttons?!

I will be using this set in my next party, so if you're coming you'll know what to expect!!

The recipe for today's card is
Stamps, Sew Lovely, Occasional greetings
Paper, Wild Wasabi CS, Rose Red CS, Crumb Cake CS
Ink, Chocolate chip
Accessories, Brights designer buttons, paper piercer, mat stack, stamp-a-ma-jig, Rich Razzleberry taffeta ribbon, Certainly Celery Taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch, basic rhinestones

Hope you enjoy browsing through the new catalogue!! xx


No comments: