Wednesday 13 April 2011

Where has the time gone?

Good evening!

Where has the time gone this week? I can't believe it's already Wednesday evening!

Yesterday I received an order of new Stampin' up! goodies and I'm so excited about them but sad that I won't have time to use properly until Saturday. Although that doesn't seem so far away now.
I am loving the challenge blogs so I'm hoping to find a few more that I like, I love the sketch challenges and the colour combo one's so if you know of any that you think I might like please leave me a comment with the details.

I'm off out this evening with my mum and sister for a girly night but I promise that I will be back tomorrow with a card, I still have to show you a few samples that I made up for my party last week.

So have a great evening, look forward to hearing your challenge blog suggestions!
xx

No comments: