Thursday 14 April 2011

Beautiful biker

Hi there,

Well yesterday I promised to pop back today and post a card, as here I am, and here's the card


This is one of the samples that I made up for my demo party last week. It uses a brand new a la carte stamp caller Motorcycle, I have teamed this with another brand new product, glass glitter! This chunky glitter ages slightly with time to give it an aged effect, so it's perfect for men's cards and vintage styles too.

I have spritzed the background to give a textured look to the Real red base, and teamed this with Chocolate chip, and basic black. Also as an added extra I have applied glossy accents to the red sections of the bike to make them really shiny.

Hope you like it
xx

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card - really fancy that motorcycle, it makes a great man's card!

Edna x

Jackie said...

Brilliant man card :o)
Jackie xx