Friday 22 April 2011

Baby Mojo

Hello again,

This two post thing is becoming a habit on at the weekends!

I've been making another challenge card, this time for Mojo Monday, this challenge blog has a fun sketch each Monday to get your creative juices flowing, and I couldn't wait to get started on this one.
Here is the sketch for this week.


I printed it off Monday, and I knew that it would be perfect for the final baby card I had to make. Talking of babies my assistant manager has just become a nanny again! Welcome to the world baby Felix, who was born on Wednesday afternoon.

This card is not for Felix, my sister had asked for a baby card, in case you're wondering why Felix has a pink card, here it is


The card uses the Nursery suite DSP, and Baby tees jumbo wheel again. I have also been practising my bow tying skills, I tend to just knot ribbon, but wanted a bow for this one, like in the sketch.

The recipe
stamps, Punch bunch SAB, Baby tees jumbo wheel
Paper, Nursery suite DSP, Brights DSP stack, Regal rose CS, Pretty in pink CS
Ink, Regal rose
Accessories, blender pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, 2-way glue pen, pretty in pink satin ribbon, scallop trim border punch.

Hope they and you like it, please leave a comment I'd love to know what you think.
Back tomorrow with more challenge entries, no doubt.
xx

3 comments:

Olena said...

Awesome card! Love it! Olena

Anonymous said...

We shall see what we shall see.

PrinzessinN said...

What a lovely card! ♥♥♥♥