What a lovely morning it is! We've had bacon rolls while watching the formula 1, well done boys!!
Although I must admit I was sitting at my desk for the first half calling downstairs to my boyfriend when I heard the commentators voices getting high pitched and excited, to see what was going on and came down around lap 30.
Well yesterday I popped over excitedly to Less is More only to find that this weeks challenge is acetate! I made a batch of Christmas cards out of acetate last year so I knew exactly what I was letting myself in for. It's extremely difficult to get a clean crisp image onto it, as it's slippery, and as I also found out not very easy to photograph. We all know that my photography skills aren't fab at the best of times so you'll have to bear with me on this one.
Here's what I came up with
I cut the back piece of card (Melon mambo CS) a little longer than I wanted and scored it so I would have something to attach the acetate to, trimmed this with a Basic black piece using the scallop trim border punch, and added some bling. Opened my card up and stamped a new set called Four Frames, and added a sentiment with my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig. I then stamped a little corner using Baroque motifs, before (trying to) stamp the same flourish onto the bottom corner of the acetate. I also added a few rhinestones to this flourish as well.
Stamps, Four frames, Baroque motifs, Vintage labels (retired)
Paper, Melon mambo CS, Basic black CS
Ink, staz on
Accessories, Acetate, stamp-a-ma-jig, scallop trim border punch, rhinestones
Hope you're having a fab weekend!