Friday 15 April 2011

Mojo Monday...... on a Friday!

Hey!

Well as I mentioned earlier this week I'm really enjoying challenge blogs at the moment, (especially the Stampin up challenge blog Simply Stampin' one of the DT Sharon is doing a draw for the super cute Owl Punch!! I'd still really love to hear some other challenge blog suggestions, if you know any) I find sketches so inspirational, and while I was looking at some other blogs I stumbled across Mojo Monday. As the title suggests each Monday there is a new sketch to get your crafty mojo going, and some days I'm really in need of some help along the way!

Here is the sketch for this week


I wasn't sure about the twine across the top so I left it out but I think I may have needed it to balance out the card, what do you think?


I've used loads of my new goodies for this one, including, the Daisies die cut, Square lattice embossing folder, seam binding ribbon, and the Springtime vintage DSP.

I also did a bit of water colouring with my blender pen, I'm really pleased with how this turned out, here's a close up

I've used Pink Pirouette, for the embossing and water colouring layer, but again with my amazing photography skills it looks more like white, but I'm still pleased with the results.
I hope over at Mojo Monday, they like my first attempt at their challenge. This sketch had a lot of detail which is what I tend to go for in my cards, so it was right up my street!

Bye for now, two more of my favourite challenges are tomorrow see hopefully see you back here then with some more cards. xx

1 comment:

Ruth M said...

Great card Kelly, you've coloured that beautiful fern wonderfully! Lovely colour combo too!