Thursday 7 April 2011

First party night nerves

Good afternoon!!

Yesterday I held my first real Stampin' up! party, I was incredibly nervous, but luckily it was with my friends as guests, and they were very kind to me.

I planned two make and takes, a side stepper card, and a bookmark, both using (you guessed it) products from the mini.


The side stepper card used the Sew lovely set, I love this set even though I'm not a sewer, I think the dress makers form is fab, and I love the bright colours of the co-ordinating paper pack.

The bookmark uses the elegance wheel, and Beautiful wings embosslit, this little guy is definitely my favourite item in the whole of the catalogue!!

Here are some close ups



This card fits an A6 card sized envelope, you can find measurements for the A5 size here or if you would like the measurements for this size please email me via the 'contact me' tab at the top of my blog.


Here's a side view


There are highlights of dazzling diamonds glitter down the wheeled section, don't think they are visible in this picture, but trust me they are beautifully sparkly.

Now that I have done my first proper party, I'm sure I will not be as nervous in the future, fingers crossed, and I'm told that all the girlie's were happy with what they made and took home with them.

If you would like to make these projects you will need

Card -
Stamps Sew Lovely, Occasional greetings
Paper, Whisper white CS, Regal rose CS, brights designer series stack
Ink, Daffodil delight, Pumpkin pie, Melon mambo, Chocolate chip
Accessories, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Bitty buttons, corner punch

Bookmark
Stamps, elegance wheel,
Paper, Very vanilla CS, Marina mist CS, Chocolate chip CS
Ink, Marina Mist
Accessories, scallop circle punch, white gel pen, chocolate chip satin ribbon (retired but early espresso would look just as good), Beautiful wings embosslit, jumbo eyelets, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter.

If you would like to place an order or would like to host a party of your own please contact me.

Happy stampin'
xx


3 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi, just popped over from DC, love your work :D
And you have a very impressive blog. I look forward to being a follower and seeing all your new work
Lucy xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Lovely projects Kelly. So glad you had fun!

Vicki said...

Wow Kelly these are fabulous, I have to admit to loving the side step card more as I love anything to do with sewing and dressmakers dummies.....lol I would defo come to your workshops with M&T's like these....lol

Hugs
Vicki x