Sunday 17 April 2011

Sweet Sunday

Well I'm back again with another challenge card this time for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, I find these challenges the most useful, they tend to guide me rather than hurting my brain, which wouldn't feel nice on such a glorious Sunday afternoon.

This is the sketch for this week


I needed to make a birthday card, and I'm completely in love with my Daisies die, you may have noticed, so I thought straight away that I would use a large daisy for the circle element of this sketch, here's my card



I wanted it to be quite bright so I opted for Melon Mambo again, (second time today) but this time coupled with Perfect Plum, and Tempting Turquoise. I've used the Sweet Stitches DSP, as you can see this paper pack doesn't have to be used just for sewing cards!

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Afterthoughts
Paper, Perfect plum CS, Melon mambo CS, whisper white CS, Regal rose CS, Pretty in pink CS, Sweet stitches DSP, Brights DSP stack
Ink, Basic black
Accessories, Daisies Die, Seam binding ribbon (Rose red), Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brad (flower centre)

Back soon, with more to share
xx

4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is beautiful! I love the daisies die for this layout and it's such a bright and cheery card. Thanks for joining us in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge :)

Sue said...

Love your card, especially your flower

Ruth M said...

What a lovely, bright and cheery card! It's a great sketch and you've done a fab job with it. Can't believe you didn't add a butterfly though ; )

Anonymous said...

Such a stunning cheery card i love the flower its the perfect touch!!

Hugs June x