Sunday 24 April 2011

Sweet Sunday

Happy Easter!

I have not had one single egg, what a good girl I'm being, or maybe it's because I'm so hot that the last thing I want is chocolate.

As it's Sunday it would be rude not to check out the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge to see what this weeks sketch is,

I wanted to use my new Springtime Vintage paper pack for this card, it was so hard which to choose that I may have to make another to satisfy my vintage cravings! I teamed these gorgeous papers with the new Four Frames stamp set, these two seem to go together perfectly.



Here's my recipe
Stamps, Four Frames, Vintage labels SAB (retired)
Paper, Springtime Vintage DSP, Certainly celery CS, Crumb Cake CS
Ink, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly celery
Accessories, Certainly celery taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, sponge dauber, stamp-a-ma-jig

Enjoy the sunshine!
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful papers Kelly!! The colours are so pretty - I'd love to decorate my bedroom like this,lol! xx

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!