Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sew Lovely to see you

Hi there,

Just a quick post before I run off to work.
Well today I thought I'd share another of the cards are I made for my first card party. It's made using the Sew Lovely stamps, and co-ordinating papers, Sweet Stitches.


The papers are really fun and bright, so I wanted my card to have the same feel. I know that pink and orange clash a bit but I really like the way that this combo worked along side the yellow. Which I carried through the card with the buttons.

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Sew lovely
Paper, melon mambo CS, pumpkin pie CS, daffodil delight CS, Sweet stitches DSP, vanilla CS
Ink, choc chip
Accessories, designer buttons, daffodil delight satin ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig

Hope you like it, xx

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - the bright and cheerful colour combination works for me. These sewing themed stamps are fab. Elizabeth x