Monday 4 April 2011

more new products!!

Hello!

I was awake half the night last night worrying about my first real Stampin' up party as a demo. It dawned on me at 4am that I was completely unprepared, and the party is Wednesday, eek!

I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but then the mini came along and changed my mind several times when I was deciding what set to buy. I've decided that my make and takes will be a bookmark and a card,(I'll post these Thursday in case any of the girls check my blog before then), I'm still getting all my kit together and I don't have full packs of paper yet, so this morning panic set in as I tried to figure out what I had enough of to make the projects with.

I think that I'm getting there now, but I need to put some samples together quickly for the table, so my guests can have a look while waiting for everyone to arrive.

Here's one of the cards that I put together this afternoon, what do you think?


It uses a few new products, the Strength and hope stamp set, this set is not only beautiful but when you buy it you are doing your bit for charity as Stampin' up donate £1 every time a set is bought. I've also used the gorgeous new seam binding ribbon, which I've ruffled, and the Springtime Vintage papers, also of course I've used the Beautiful Wings embosslits die, I can't seem to make anything without adding a tiny butterfly to it!

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Strength and Hope,
Paper, Baja breeze CS, Certainly celery CS, Crumb cake CS, Very vanilla CS, Springtime Vintage paper pack
Ink, Pear Pizazz,
Accessories, square punch, scallop square punch, scallop trim border punch, seam binding pear pizazz ribbon, Beautiful wings embosslits die.

I hope everything goes ok Wednesday, the girlies will have to be gentle with me!! Wish me luck xx

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kelly, I'm sure your demo will go off just fine - it's only natural to worry about it though:) Love the card and really like what you've done with the binding ribbon, very pretty vintage paper too and the stamp set looks really useful. Elizabeth x

Viv said...

I am sure the demo will be fine too! great card well done I love it :O) Viv xx