Saturday 16 April 2011

Colour Throwdown

Well hello,

I'm back with another post today. This time it's a challenge blog that again I'm new to, called Colour Throwdown, what a cool name!

Here are the colours for the challenge

I love the way that the colours are all butterflies, it's so cute!

Well as I said in my earlier post I've been asked to make a few baby cards and when I saw this colour combo, I was so pleased as it's a great palette for a baby boy card so here's my card



Now here in the UK we don't have the exact colours as shown in the swatch so, I got out my catalogue and looked at the colour families for close matches and found that Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, were great replacements, what do you think?

Again I've used the beautiful Nursery Suite DSP, and Baby Tees jumbo wheel, I've teamed these with Tiny tags and some designer buttons.

I would never have put yellow with these two colours but surprisingly they work together wonderfully, I really have to get over my fear of yellow!!

I hope the team over at Colour throwdown like my effort.

Bye for now  xx

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Kelly, this is adorable! What a great way to use these colors! Your blog is sweet, too!