Wednesday 30 March 2011

A trip to Paris

Hi everyone,

Today's card is for a lady that I work with called Margaret, she is taking her husband to Paris for his birthday at the weekend and asked that I make a card for him with a french theme. So immediately my Artistic Etchings set came to mind.


I wanted to make a little scene so I started with the Eiffel Tower, then I wanted to stamp some trees so I dusted off my Trendy Trees set ( I love this fab little two-step set I really should use it more!) Then I used my blender pen with the same colour ink as the tree tops, Wild wasabi to add grass to the bottom. I finished off the little scene wit some fluffy clouds from last years SAB set Good Neighbours. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out although I must say it looks much better in real life.

Here's today's recipe
Stamps, Artistic etchings, Trendy trees, Good neighbours SAB (retired)
Paper, Brights DSP stack, Wild wasabi CS, Whisper white CS
Ink, Chocolate chip, Wild wasabi, Marina mist
Accessories, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Brights designer button, Sponge daubers, adhesive letters (from my pre-SU stash)

Hope they had a great weekend, I want to see plenty of photos from the top!!
xx

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Thank you so much for your recent kind comment on my blog.

irene
xxx

Fiona Keel said...

stunning card Kelly, and I've become a follower, Fi from DC x