Saturday 5 February 2011

Theo and friends

I love the Fox and friends set in the current catalogue, it's so cute! I think the owl is my favourite cute little character, but they are all so cute it's a close call.
When my sister asked me a make a card for a little boy called Theo who will be turning 1 in march I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use.


I teamed the fab Fox and friends, with the Broadsheet alphabet to make it personalised, this set is great for monograms.
Marina Mist is one of my favourite colours so I got to use all my favourite things for this card!
As well as my new punch, the scallop trim border punch which I love, love, love!!

Here's the recipe,
Stamps, Fox and friends, Broadsheet alphabet
Card stock, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip.
Accessories, Scallop circle punch, Scallop trim border punch, Marina Mist satin ribbon, Basic rhinestone, White gel pen, Sponge dauber (for inking around edge of panel)

Have a great (if not a little wet) weekend xx

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Gorgeous card!!!! I love the little monkeys. Simple but perfect!