Saturday 26 February 2011

Last chance

It's the last day to enter the draw to win a £10 voucher for Stampin' up goodies from me, remember your comment doesn't have to be about the cards, it could be what your favourite Stampin' up product is, or what you'd spend the money on, whatever you like. If you haven't seen the blog this week, it's simple join us a follower and leave a comment, then you'll be in with a chance. The winner will be announced tomorrow!

I've hardly slept all night, very excited. I'm off to my first regional training with Stampin' up today, finding out about the up coming mini catalogue, stamping, and having fun.

We have been asked to make 'swaps', these are A6 card fronts that display what you can do using current Stampin' up products.

Here's what I've come up with.


Thought I'd go for a masculine one made with the Sense of time stamps, I've tried to use different techniques including crimping and spritzing.
Hope the others like it!

Have a great weekend xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A relly lovely swap

MargieP said...

Masculine cards are always so difficult to make but this is very suitable. I've just been given a crimper so it's given me some ideas on how to use it on my cards. Enjoy your day. Looking forward to seeing more of your ideas. Margie x

Nikki Byrne said...

Love these time stamps. Am always looking for something like that. Congrats on the ATC it is fab and the others will love it. Nikki

Unknown said...

the clock face looks great, all your cards are so different

Sarah said...

Loved this swap - thank you Kelly :-)

Ruth M said...

A fab masculine card, really interesting with nice details - well done! I really don't like making masculine cards, give me flowers any day!