Sunday 6 February 2011

Owl always love you!

I've been waiting to get my Punch bunch set just so that I could have a pun title and now I've done it, so satisfying!

I love this little owl couple and can't wait for the mini catalogue in April, to get my hands on the co-ordinating punch, how exciting!! What's even better is that the set that theowl stamp is from didn't cost a penny, that's right absolutely FREE! You could get your hands on this great set for FREE, by placing an order of £45 before the end of february you'll qualify for a FREE sale-a-bration set just like this one with the owl!

I've used this weeks sweet Sunday sketch for the layout, changed slightly but still there.



I was asked to make a few anniversary cards by my sister so this one will be 'winging' (two puns in one post I'm on a roll!) it's way to her later this week, and I'll post the others on my blog for you to see as well.

Here's the recipe

Stamps, Punch Bunch (FREE sale-a-bration set)
Paper, Early espresso, Regal rose patterned paper, woodland walk patterned paper
Ink, Regal rose, chocolate chip
Accessories, Scallop trim border, Chocolate chip ribbon (sadly retired), Heart punch, Extra large bird punch

Hope you had a fab weekend and see you again soon I hope,   xx

6 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Kelly, this is too sweet! I love the owl patterns and colors! Awesome! Which coordinating punch are you talking about for the mini? Fess up, girl if you got the scoop! LOL! Adorable card!

Chrissieann said...

Loving this card the owls are so sweet and layout is fab

Krista said...

Cute card !!

Teresa Kline said...

this card is adorable, the owls are soooo cute, great job! Thanks for leaving me a message, it is always sweet to know you made someones day, I hope your week is fabulous!
Check out my blog if you have time, thanks.

enjoy *~*

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Kelly - I'm seeing that owl in my future!

Thanks for sharing your blogspot with me,I've enjoyed my visit.

Edna x

Ruth M said...

What an adorable anniversary card! Hmmm, I didn't choose this SAB set but I have a good friend who did so I can see owl be borrowing it LOL!