Sunday 2 January 2011

My very first post!

I'm so excited my very first blog post!

I've wanted a blog for a while but I've never known how to get started, luckily I've had some help (thanks Jules!, You can find Jules blog in my blogs that inspire me section), and I think I'm just about there, although I've changed my mind about the background several times, so don't be too surprised if you return and it's changed.

I made a couple of cards yeaterday that I would like to share with you.

The first is a tent fold A6 sized card


This week I've signed up to be a Stampin' up demo, I haven't got any card stock yet but I'm eagerly waiting for it, so I used card stock that I had from my stash.
The stamp sets used are -
SU - Butterfly prints, Because I Care
I also tried doodling on this card with a white gel pen, I'm always worried that I'm going to ruin a whole card right at the end with white pen, but was feeling brave yesterday, so I did some faux stitching around the top section and some spots around the scallop punched circle (SU).

The second of my cards is more masculine


This one uses -
SU - Autumn Splendor, Because I Care (sentiment)
my favourite chocolate chip satin ribbon (yummy), and two patterned papers from the old olive collection (both sadly retired now boo hoo, but I think you can get some old olive patterned paper in the brights collection)

Hope you like them!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow Kelly, fabby blog and cards!!!!!

You are going to be a great demo, welcome to my team x