Saturday 15 January 2011

Just a quick post today

Hi there,

I made a card this week with the very first stamp set I bought from stampin' up called 'garden whimsy', it is an old favourite of mine. I love the large butterfly (it's great for glittering!) but today I have used the ladybird's, I coloured the stamp using markers, and my ever trusted stamp-a-ma-jig to position them. What did I do before my stamp-a-ma-jig? It has to be my most used piece of equipment!


  Here's what was used to make it,

Stamps, Garden whimsy, Fresh cuts (sentiment),
Paper, Certainly celery CS, Old olive patterned paper, Basic black CS
Certainly celery taffeta ribbon.

As I said this is only a quick post, as I've been asked to make 50 boxes for favours for a function my mum and step dad are having. It's not until march but I like to (try) and be prepared!
Here's how I'm doing so far,


Just 50 lids to finish and decorate and I'm done!

Bye for now x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly the boxes are looking very good, can't wait to receive them. The colour looks just right,
Thank You
Brian