Sunday 21 October 2012

Simply Stampin' Sketch Week

Good morning!

Sorry I'm a day late posting what a nightmare! I had actually made my card last Sunday, I made one liked it so much that I made another matching one to keep in my stash, this card will be winging it's way to a friend later this week, (I hope she won't mind too much my posting it before the big day!) I completely forgot to take a photo of it before the challenge, and you can't take a photo in the dark!!

Anyway that enough of me babbling on! So as you have probably already seen this weeks Simply Stampin' challenge is a sketch and a great one I might add!!! (well done the amazing Kirei, for another blinder!) here it is

See what I mean, very versatile!

I decided to use some of the fabulous Candlelight Christmas DSP to make a non-christmas birthday card, I wanted to use the velvet window sheet (completely gorgeous, but a pain to photograph) I have used a teacup as my focal point for the oval element hope you like it!


I can't wait to see how you do with this one, don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's cards they are amazing!!!
Keep Craftin' xx

3 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

What a gorgeous card! I'm sure the lucky recipient wil absolutely adore it!! ;) he he!

It looks even more fabulous in real life my darling, thank you so much! It's lucky that your post was late actually-I always check your blog on Saturday morning and as there was no post I didn't check back again until today and it was after I'd opened my card :)

Thank you so much, it's beautiful :) I'm having a day of making thank you cards!!

Ruth M said...

Wowsers Kelly, this is a stunner! I love how you used the teacup in place of the oval and what a great use of the flocked acetate!
A very special birthday card!
Ruth x

Unknown said...

Hanging Basket