Saturday 13 October 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge

Good morning crafters,

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Simply Stampin' this week we are asking you to DIY DSP so just to be clear we want you to make you very own Designer Series Paper, and use it in a project.

I am still trying to get ahead for Christmas, so for my DSP I went with my fav new Christmas stamp set Watercolour Winter, It's a very versatile set, so it's perfect for this type of challenge.

I started off by choosing my stamps, I decided to go with the 2 step poinsettias, I was planning to just use the outline image but then change my mind and decided to alternate the block image and the outline. here is how my DSP turned out.


I started to make my card and then decided, I'd make a matching card and tag set, plus I still have plenty of my DSP left over to make something else!!

I teamed Real Red, Whisper White, and the Champagne Glimmer paper for real added glamour, and the great thing about it is you only need to use alittle for that great wow effect!


I wanted my DSP to be the main focus of the card and tag so I've tried to keep them pretty simple, I hope you like them, and that myself and the rest of the DT have inspired you to create your very own DSP and join in the challenge with us!

Can't wait to see you designs, xx

2 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

Ooh, this card is beautiful! I love poinsettias, and the red and glam make it feel so positively Christmassy! You're making me feel really behind now though! ;)

Kirei said...

Loving the combo of red, white and the glitter paper, perfect for Christmas! Kirei x