Thursday 16 February 2012

Proud Peacock

Good Evening!

Some of you may have noticed a new badge on my side bar? Well I was super excited to find when I checked my emails the other day that I had been chosen for Artists Pick over at Hand Stamped Sentiments, I was so surprised to be chosen!

Now onto a card, I made this one for Saffron at wok to give to her mum for her birthday a little while ago. It uses a new stamp set in the mini called Proud Peacock.


I wanted to use peacock colours for the card and also managed to sneak in some of my new fav DSP Spice Cake too. The flowers around the sentiment are also in the Proud Peacock set, I just used my handy Stamp-a-ma-jig and got colouring.

Hope you like it! xx

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Kelly just love the colours you have used on your card a stunning combination. Great card plan too

Anne