Saturday 28 January 2012

Simply Stampin' Colour Challenge

Good morning,

wow, we had some fab entries for last weeks Simply Stampin' challenge, you really did pull it out the bag ladies!

This week we have a great colour combo for the men in your life! Although it would work equally well for the ladies too.
I have another commissioned card to share with you this week, and I thought it was a great excuse to break out my Forever Young set, which I am ashamed to say had not seen ink yet?!


I went for the distressed feel with this card, and pulled out my spritzing tool, and tore away the edges.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for these colours, don't you just love what the rest of the DT came up with? Don't forget to give them some love, we all love hearing your comments!

Hope to see you over at the challenge, xx

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Kelly...love how you have used your colours...I had better get my thinking cap on!

Anne

Sian Ridley said...

The dreaded 'man' card!! Wonderful job :) I really like that clock image, the filigree is beautiful. :)

Ruth M said...

This is fabulous Kelly, a perfect masculine card! I love the distressing! Ruth x

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I love the colours. Lee x

Kirei said...

Fab male card! I have been eyeing up this stamp set and seeing this card puts it on my must have list! Kirei x

Amanda Burditt said...

Oh I like that torn edge - what a lovely rustic looking card! x

Aileen said...

What a fab male card. Love that the dsp background looks like a papered hallway and the clock fits right in. x