Monday 5 September 2011

Sell Out News

Good evening,

I have news of the first sell out items from the retired list

Sense of time stamp set
2010-2012 in colour re-inkers
Riding Hood red 12x12 cardstock
Jumbo eyelets, both colourways
Star punch

We are only days into the sale and already having sell-outs, I'm not surprised about the Sense of Time set at all.

On to a card I have made using a set that will be staying out in the new catalogue, Just Believe,


Although this wonderful stamp set is staying with us, unfortunately the beautiful Springtime Vintage DSP is not :(

See you soon, xx

3 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

This is a stunning card Kelly, I love the soft green and blue tones. Lee xx

Ruth M said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly! Just Believe is one of my all time fave sets. Love your soft colour scheme! Fab layout too, I really like that it lends itself to using two different patterned papers.

Sian Ridley said...

Aah, that's really pretty :) I never know how to use that large flower stamp from that set-thank you for the inspiration! :)

Hope you're feeling better :) xxx