Wednesday 27 July 2011

Engaged!!

Good Morning Crafters,

No, it's not me. My little sister Nikki, and her partner got engaged at the weekend, so I just had to whip up a card for them, and of course offer my crafting services for her wedding stationary! They should have received it yesterday so I can safely share it with you now.


I went for a DL card to show off as much of the 2 embossing folders as possible, If the green layer looks familiar, I am guilty of using this embossing folder on practically every card I've made recently, but it's only because it's so pretty, and elegant. It was the first outing for the Manhattan Flower folder, but I really like this one too. I'm hoping that Nikki will like it and ask me to make wedding invites with it!

Hope you have a good week, xx

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kelly, gorgeous card - love the embossing folders you've used, especially the Manhattan Flower. Is it a Cuttlebug folder or some other make? I think this is one I don't just want ... I need it :) Elizabeth x

Vicky Hayes said...

I'd never have thought to put those embossing folders together! This looks great and I'm sure your sister will be delighted. How lovely to have a wedding in the family! Vx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. Love the colors and textures. :o)