Wednesday 11 May 2011

Tulips, my favourite!

Hello all,

Last thursday I arrived home for work to find a brown envelope on the doorstep, strange I thought I don't think I'm waiting for anything to arrive. So I opened it up to find a handstamped envelope inside. I instantly got all excited, and couldn't wait to see what was inside!

The amazing Ruth (you have to check out her blog she is super talented!) from Flower Sparkle had sent me a card, I have been a fan of Ruth's work since I started crafting. Her cards are always perfection. A little while a go I left a comment on her blog when she had made a card with a tulip stamp, they are my favourite flowers, so dainty and full of the joys of spring. So she had made me my very own card with the set.


See what I mean, just gorgeous! What more could a girl want? Tulips that will stay pretty, perky and most inportantly glittery forever. This card has taken pride of place in my craft room, and Ruth has also given me permission to use it as inspiration for my next party make and take.

Thank you so much Ruth, I love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thought Kelly and what a lovely blog friend! xx

Ruth M said...

Thank you for your sweet comments Kelly, I am so glad you enjoyed the card! I totally enjoyed making it for you!