Saturday 10 December 2011

Simply Stampin' Sketch Week

Hello there,

Is it Saturday already?! I have been suffering with a cough/cold this week so all the days seem to have merged into one, I am feeling a bit more human today though, so that's a good sign!

Anyway enough of my moaning, lets get on with this weeks challenge, and its back to a sketch.

Once I get all my on-mass cards finished I like to concentrate on larger cards for family, so I have stretched this sketch to use it for an A5 card.


I have used the large stamp from the Beautiful Season set, which I have coloured with my markers, and teamed it with a couple of papers from the Holly Bouquet DSP. The swirl in the background is from Everything Eleanor, and I have doubled up on the punched edge at the bottom of the image, I always think it makes more of an impact when you layer the punched edges together.

I do hope that you'll join me and the rest of the Design Team over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog this week.

Thanks for stopping by, xx

1 comment:

Ruth M said...

Kelly, this is SO lovely, what a special card for your Mum & Dad! I love the double punched layers behind your birdie. Great use of the sketch layout on a larger card too!

Hope you're feeling better hun! Ruth x