Thursday, 2 June 2011

Happy Birthday Nikki!

Good morning,

Today is my little sister's birthday, I have waited to post this card until the day just incase she tries to get a sneaky peek before hand.


I really like shaped cards at the moment so I thought I would go for a stepper card, using the Cheers to you set, as she loves a good night out on the town. I have paper pieced the cocktails on the 'steps' which in-colour DSP and have colour co-ordinated her card with her red living room, hee hee.

Have a great day Nikki! xx

6 comments:

Kellylouj said...

Fab card x

Jackie said...

Lovely card, nice and bright :o)
Jackie xx

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card for your little sister's birthday! LOVE the shape and the drinks and the cheers to you paper! FAB card!

Sarah-Jane said...

None of my friends would be surprised that I ADORE the fact you have colour co-ordinated your card with your sisters lounge! brilliant!! Love it :-)
If you want to get Vellum I recommend the card stock one as it is just perfect for everything, add it to your next order! I'm not helping, am I??;-)
He he, Hugs to ya! xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Lovely clever card am sure your sister will love it.

Marie

Sarah-Jane said...

Just so you know, yes you can emboss the vellum card, I don't know about the paper because I don't have any :-D
Hugs xx