Sunday, 25 September 2011

Simply Stampin' CASE

Hi!

I got up early this morning and intended to have a card ready to post much earlier than this, but I couldn't stop myself adding a bit more detail, once I'd decided on some hand stitching I knew it was going to be a while.

This mornings offering is combining Simply Stampin' who have given us a colour combo right up my street,
You may have noticed that I have posted a few cards lately featuring the neutrals, and I have taken my card inspiration from this weeks CASE Study, This card is very much my style so I get great fun with the combination this week.

I love cards with butterflies, so I pulled out my All a Flutter stamp, Beautiful Wings embosslit, and Botanical Gazette. I've also taken the opportunity to use the beautiful Parlour Prints background stamp on the Choc Chip layer.
I'm hoping that this card may get me noticed for the Simply Stampin' DT call, I've followed the challenge since it began and I'd love to be part of the team, so fingers crossed!

See you again soon, xx

11 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

You use the colours so well, I can't imagine you'll have much trouble getting on the design team - I have everything crossed for you :)

I love those cute little butterflies, I've yet to use mine but I will :)

Mandi said...

Fabulous card Kelly
sure they will snap you up

mandi x

Julie said...

Beautiful card, love the ribbon and the dark colors. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness this is a perfect CASE! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

78thistles said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors you used.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It's simply stunning Kelly! Great take on our inspiration :)

Ruth M said...

Ooooh, Kelly, this is gorgeous, a fabulous card! Good luck with the DT spot!

Jacqueline said...

wow - this is stunning - good luck in the DT Call - Jacqueline xx

Niki Rowland said...

Beautiful and I love your stitching. Thank you for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

Caroline said...

Absolutely love your card! Plus the new background stamp looks AMAZING! I might have to indulge in that one too!
Good Luck with the DT call, it would be lovely to have you aboard the team! Hugs x

Margaret said...

This is beautiful! Your stitching is amazing!This is a skill I have yet to master...Good luck with the DT Call!!