Sunday, 18 September 2011

Masculine CASE Study

Good Afternoon,

Sorry for my absence the last week, I don't know where the time has gone?? But I'm back now with my take on this weeks CASE Study challenge, I loved the simplicity of this weeks card and I've tried to stay close to the original with mine as it was so pretty, here is the card the lovely ladies gave us to work with


I have used the Lovely As a Tree stamp for my image which means I can also enter this card for the Paper Players challenge, which is clean and simple with an animal or plant theme.

So here is my card,


I must say I'm very proud of my bows lately, before I just used to tie a knot, which I still do if I'm in a hurry, but I think with practice I'm getting better at bows, I'm hoping that I can get away with a bow on a masculine card because its not a girly colour, what do you think? Am I kidding myself?

Hope to be back later with another card, xx

12 comments:

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful card, Kelly! So serene! And I put bows on my masculine cards, too :) Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Julie Marshall said...

Such a pretty card Kelly. I'm guessin' that border is embossed...and it's fabulous! The monochromatic and simple design definitely works for a masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Katina said...

Stunning card Kelly - just the sort I wish I could make! xx

Sian Ridley said...

I think it's perfectly masculine enough :) you're right to be proud of your bow too! :)

CraftyLoops said...

Perfect cards for the men in our lives. Really lovely cards. Lee xx

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful card Kelly! Love the tops of the trees and your bow IS fabulous! Perfectly acceptable on a guy card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic card with a gorgeous bow!! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.

Tara Bilbao said...

Beautiful CAS card Kelly. I think the bow looks great and it's perfect for a masculine card. Those are hard to create at times and you did a wonderful job. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players CAS challenge this week!

cbuswell said...

Fabulous, love the bow. thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card...could be masculine or feminine. I think anyone would be happy to receive this! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Lesley Croghan said...

This is a stunning creation, I just love how you stamped the top of the trees. Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

veronica said...

lovely layouts. such beautiful cards!