Sunday, 4 September 2011

CASE Study with Natures Walk

Hello again,

I forget to share with you in my earlier post I was very excited to find out that this weekend I have been awarded top 3 at Simply Stampin', and as if that wasn't enough I also was awarded 'cut above' at The Paper Players, what a weekend, because of my good fortune the last couple of weeks I have added a tab to share my challenge wins with you. Yay!

Anyway back to business, I am LOVING this months muse CASE Study, her style is right up my street, and this weeks card is a beauty. Here is the card in question
Isn't it gorgeous, it was a breeze to make a card for this challenge I immediately thought of the birdcage from the Natures Walk set, and I loved the musical notes stamped over the polka dots, so I have added this to my card too.

I have used similar colours, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip. I'm very proud of my bow I normally cheat and just tie a knot, but because of the beautiful bow of the inspiration card I wanted to at least give it a try. If you look close you will see music notes stamped onto polka dot Old Olive DSP, and I finished my card off with a hanging strip of rhinestones. I will also be entering this card for the Our Creative Corner challenge of over stamping on DSP. Finally the greeting is from Occasional Greetings which is retiring at the end of this month, boo hoo!

See you later in the week with some more cards, xx

5 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours. Lee x

Sian Ridley said...

Congratulations you!! ANOTHER top 3 at simply stampin' and a cut above at paper players! Woo!, that's some serious glory! I'm sure there'll be many more to add to the list too :)

Another great card :) you know how I love a bit of bling, no cars is complete without it! :) I like the musical score too, I need to get me one of those stamps! Another thing to add to the ever increasing wish list :)

Teresa Kline said...

totally luv super....a fabby CASE...hope your week is wonderful!

enjoy *~*

Andrea Ewen said...

Darling card, Kelly...love the blinged out cage holder and the beautiful colors! Awesome bow, too! So glad to have you join us at CASE Study!

Ruth M said...

Another lovely card! Crumb Cake, Choc Chip and Olive is definitely a fave colour combo of mine and it goes so well with that birdcage! Love the bling too!

By the way, the 'for you' is from the Fresh Cuts set which is also retiring. I know 'cos I adore that sentiment and use it a lot!